The Hank Pirowski Award
PURPOSE: The Hank Pirowski Award recognizes individuals and veterans treatment court teams that exemplify leadership, innovation, and professionalism. Named in honor of the coordinator of the nation’s first veterans treatment court, the Hank Pirowski Award will be presented at RISE22.
- Nominations are due Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Individuals working in veterans treatment court
- Veteran mentor(s) volunteering in veterans treatment court
- Individuals working to expand, improve, or sustain veterans treatment courts
- Veterans treatment court teams in operation at least two years
Questions should be directed to Justice For Vets Director Scott Tirocchi at [email protected].
WHO MAY NOMINATE: Nominations may be made by veterans treatment court coordinators, professional members of an operational veterans treatment court program, veterans treatment court alumni, NADCP members, NADCP executive staff, or members of the NADCP Board of Directors.
NOMINATION AND SELECTION PROCESS: Nominations will be reviewed by members of the NADCP Veterans Treatment Court Committee. Selected nominees will be presented to the NADCP Nominations, Orientation, and Awards Committee for approval. More than one award may be given.
AWARD PRESENTATION: Awards will be presented at RISE22.