Earn up to 14 hours of continuing education!
RISE21 Sessions Now Available On Demand!
NADCP has curated some of the most popular RISE21 sessions and presenters and recorded them in-studio just for you. These sessions are now available for purchase through the end of the year to all treatment court practitioners. Earn up to 14 hours of continuing education credit and receive critical training on the most important topics facing treatment courts today.
With purchase, you will also get access to live recordings of all three general sessions, the incredible opening ceremony, featuring Emmy Award-winning actor/author Leslie Jordan and actress Ciara Bravo, as well as the All Rise ceremony, featuring a special performance by Tony Award-winning actress Cady Huffman.
If you attended RISE21, you will receive access to this exclusive on-demand content at no cost. Check your email for details on accessing RISE21 On Demand. If you do not see it, please check your spam folder for an email from the address "[email protected]" If you still cannot find the email, reach out to NADCP Director of E-learning Shane Wolf.
The preferred payment method is PayPal. To pay by check, email [email protected] to receive an invoice. Checks must be received no later than December 1, 2021 to receive access. For more information, check out the RISE21 On Demand FAQs.
RISE21 On Demand sessions include:
So, We’re Not Supposed to Use Jail: What Do We Do Instead? Alternatives to Incarceration
Shannon Carey and Helen Harberts
Co-Occurring Substance Use and Mental Disorders: Clinical Issues in Diagnosis, Treatment, and Pharmacotherapy
Dr. David Mee-Lee
Dare Them to Dream: Building Recovery Capital Step by Step
Addressing the Intersection of Exploitation and Identity in Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation of Minors
Ethics and Legal Issues for Supervision, Treatment, and Other Professionals
David Pelletier and Julie Seitz
Marijuana and Treatment Courts
Judge Bill Meyer
Mythbusters: Dispelling Drug Testing Myths
Novel Findings From Addiction Recovery Science: What You Know, What You Don’t Know, What You Need to Know
Out of the Ashes: Transforming America's Addcition Epidemic into a Force for Change
Sam Quinones and Terrence Walton
If You’re Doing These Things, You Might Call Yourself a Drug Court, but You’re Not
The Role of Treatment Courts in National Drug Policy: Exploring Key Issues All Treatment Courts Must Confront
Judge Karen Freeman-Wilson, Carolyn Hardin, and Doug Marlowe
Storm Clouds on the Horizon: Burning Issues in Treatment Courts
The Times They Are A-Changin’: Unpacking the Single Most Critical Issue Facing Treatment Courts Today
Dr. David Mee-Lee and Justice Tina Nadeau
Compassionate Communication and Engagement With Families in Treatment Courts
RISE21 Opening and All Rise Ceremonies
Enjoy access to the incredible opening ceremony, "Stories Worth Telling." This powerful presentation features:
- Actress Ciara Bravo and social impact producer Bonnie Abaunza discuss the critically acclaimed film "Cherry" and the role of art and storytelling in advancing social causes
- Advancing Justice Director Melissa Fitzgerald and the cast of the hit show "Mom" honor acclaimed producer Chuck Lorre for his work bringing stories of addiction and recovery to the screen
- NADCP honors Guy Wheeler and Darryl Turpin for their pioneering racial justice program Habilitation Empowerment Accountability Therapy (HEAT)
- Emmy Award-winning actor Leslie Jordan brings down the house with his moving story of recovery and an unforgettable performance with award-winning singer/songwriter Travis Howard
The All Rise ceremony features:
- A moving reflection from recently retired treatment court pioneer Judge Robert Russell
- The swearing-in of the Justice For Vets National Mentor Corps with special guest Hon. Patrick Murphy
- A stirring performance from Tony Award-winning actress Cady Huffman